***Due to continuing pandemic concerns, Public & Private Tours will NOT be available until further notice.*** More than 20 miles of facts and fun are covered in Trolley Tours’ well known City Sightseeing Tour, one of the most reliable, pleasant and convenient ways to see Cleveland since 1985.
Our comprehensive 1 and 2 ½ hour narrated City Tours include:
- The Flats & Cuyahoga River area
- Downtown & Public Square
- North Coast Harbor
- The Warehouse District
- Ohio City & the West Side Market
- **Gateway Sports Complex with the “Q” & Progressive Field
- Playhouse Square & the world’s largest outdoor chandelier!
- The story of Millionaire’s Row
- The Cleveland Clinic complex
- Our cultural center @ University Circle with 4 Museums & the home of the Cleveland Orchestra
- The historic Cleveland Cultural Gardens
- Our return to the station along the Lake Erie Shoreline
***Note: The 1 hour Tour ends after the Gateway Sports Complex and returns to our Flats Boarding Station. Sightseeing Tours are non-stop with the 2 ½ Hour Tour offering a single short restroom stop at one of several locations @ the driver’s discretion.
All Public Tours require reservations in advance & depart from the Powerhouse @ Nautica on the West Bank of Cleveland’s Flats. The ticket desk is on the main floor of the Powerhouse (GPS: 1101 Winslow Ave, Cleveland OH 44113).
Call 216-771-4484 and press “O” for a friendly person!